The hotel is located in the heart of Baden-Baden, on the western foothills of the Black Forest, just a short stroll from all main historical and cultural sights.
Baden-Baden is a small unique metropolis full of charm, rich in colours and flavours in every season, combining nature and culture.
Follow the „Congress“ signs. They will lead you directly to the hotel. Coming from the A5 Highway, you will eventually drive into the “Michaels-Tunnel”. Take the first exit in the tunnel, you will see the hotel signs and the simply turn left.
Address for your navigation system:
Lichtentaler Strasse 36, 76530 Baden-Baden GERMANY
GPS coordinates: 48° 45' 26.0'' N, 8° 14' 31.4'' E
If you arrive by train, we suggest taking a taxi to the hotel or a bus to the “Augustaplatz”. The train station is a 10 minute drive from the city centre.
- Frankfurt, Germany: 1.5 hrs by car/train
- Baden-Airpark: 20 min by car/train
- Stuttgart, Germany: 50 min by car/train
- Munich, Germany: 3 hrs by car/train
- Strasbourg, France: 45 min by car/train
- Mulhouse, France: 1.5 hrs by car/train
- Basel, Switzerland: 1.5 hrs by car/train
A complete stress free arrival guarantees our hotel limousine service. The chauffeur will pick you up from anywhere and bring you safely to our hotel.
For rates and reservation:
T: +49 7221 34660-0